Remarkably inviting and charming, this lovely mid-30s home on a wide, peaceful street combines vintage character with modern upgrades and delightfully unexpected comforts. Period features, all meticulously restored, include gorgeous hardwood floors throughout, a formal dining room with built ins, and most amazing, high ceilings that make the entire first floor, particularly its spacious living room, feel airy and wonderfully welcoming while graciously intimate. While ideal for entertaining, the comfortable main living area also offers two ample bedrooms, each adjacent to a spacious full bath. There’s even a separate den with built-ins, that could be used as a library or entertainment room. Fully modern three zone central heat and air keeps the house comfortable all year round.
Step up to the second floor and you’ll discover what makes this home a truly rare find. The upstairs master bedroom, with its beautiful view of the pool and mountains, features a grand master bath in travertine and granite. A luxurious spa tub promises hours of restorative bliss. In addition to a sitting area, this fantastic bedroom is also graced with the presence of not one, but two walk-in closets!
A recent enhancement includes a roomy, updated eat-in kitchen. Here you’ll enjoy stainless steel GE Monogram & Bosch appliances, an Adventium microwave, and a six-burner range top. Adjacent to the kitchen you’ll find another bedroom facing the back yard that features it’s own full bathroom, as well as a separate laundry room.
Outside, beneath striking views of the San Gabriel Mountains, the home features an ample backyard graced by a large pool whose one year old variable speed pool pump delivers energy savings. Adjacent to the pool is a potential pool room connected to a two-car garage with generous storage.
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel GE Monogram & Bosch appliances, Adventium microwave, 6-burner range top, & warming drawer
- Jetted tub in newer master bath with travertine & granite
- Spacious master suite with sitting area & large walk-in closet designed by California closets
- 3 zone central heating & AC
- Water heater (2015)
- One year old variable speed pool pump for energy savings
- Retractable patio awning
- Bolted Foundation (16)
- Automatic wrought Iron driveway gate
- 2-car garage plus storage shed addition
- Spacious driveway for additional parking spaces
- Mountain views
- Security system
- Entertaining backyard with a fenced pool
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2995 Sq. Ft.
- 13049 Sq. Ft.